COVID-19 Informational Page
With constantly changing situations we will update this page with our most up to date information.
Our office hours will remain the same. After hours emergency service are still available. To provide the quality of care for our patients, farm animals and pets, we are asking for your help to follow new procedures during your visit. We are following safety precautions recommended by health experts and we ask you do the same in order to minimize the risks to everyone. Therefore, any clients that may have had COVID-19 exposure risks or if you are having any respiratory symptoms, please reschedule non-emergency appointments. If you have any emergency, call the office to discuss options. We are also asking all clients to minimize the number of family members coming in with you for appointments. Farm calls will continue to be available only for large animal patients. Thank you for your cooperation in these uncertain times.
Our clinic guidelines
- Our hours and operations will remain the same
- We are allowing people to enter our facility.
- We are only allowing ONE person in an exam room with a pet for appointments
- We are seeing patients by appointment only
- Masks are required when entering our facility
Helpful links for COVID-19 FAQ